Happy (real) International Friendship Day, everyone! (:
Haha I went to wiki International Friendship Day just to confirm that it's the real one, not one of the others the school celebrated and which cheated my feelings D:
I want to share what my french teacher said on friday here (: It was the end of lesson and we were all complaining about the workload and exams for the coming weeks, and when we got up to leave, she said: "Bon weekend and bon courage!" Initially when we asked what bon courage meant, she said it means good luck. Then when we probed about the relevance of the word courage, she said,
"Word for word, bon courage means be brave."
Okay now that I recount it it seems so trivial and all but when she said it and smiled and looked at all of us, I feel very encouraged (: She enunciated very clearly and all and at that time it felt like a personal message to me.
Sigh I shouldn't spend so much time online, so I end off now! Just want to tell everyone out there, be it my fellow sec 3s or the sec 4s who're having their eyas really soon, bon courage and jiayou everyone (: We'll look back and see that all the hard work had been worthwhile.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home